A few days ago I was given this award from my old/new friend BriAnna…we lived in the same town growing up and recently found each other’s blogs…she’s so crafty and her daughter is adorable. I only wish we lived closer so we could sew together! Thanks for the award, BriAnna! Now, to pick 7 blogs to pass this award along to…not an easy feat!
7. A Little Tipsy
1. Thank the person giving you this award.
2. Copy the award to your blog
3. place a link to their blog
4. Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers.
6. Place a link to those Bloggers.
7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
7 Facts About Me
1. I graduated from Massage Therapy School…so I get a lot of this from my family members: “Jess…my back/neck/shoulders hurt….”
2. I hated sewing up until about 2 years ago. My mom and I would get into big fights whenever I would “try” and sew a skirt when I was younger. I got frustrated too easily! Now I have learned to accept the flaws that happen while sewing. Did I say accept? I meant ignore.
3. I don’t mind doing the dishes. (unless it’s a HUGE pile) I do hate cleaning the floors.
4. I hate math with a passion.
5. I love movies and TV. On my Netflix account, it says I’ve rated 1157 movies/TV shows. That should tell you how much I obsess-love movies. (except horror)
6. I’ve watched the TV show Friends countless times. I turn them on while I’m sewing.
7. My right thumb is double jointed. (interesting stuff, huh?)