MORE waiting…..

We got an email today again from our real estate agent. The townhouse appraisal was done finally, so now we are being held up in the (sellers) lenders review committee. They are saying 7-10 days for an answer….FINALLY. At least now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Dim as it may be. Hopefully it will be good news for us, but either way, once we find out if we got it or not, we can make our plans…cause I want to move before the baby comes…and before I get bigger! So, anyways….keep crossing your fingers for us!


  1. Fingers are crossed in South Carolina. Hehehe

  2. Oh gee, you’re a mom AND buying a house! Lucky!!! I’m so happy for you guys!

  3. Yeah, I’m thinkin’ we’re gonna need to do a few get togethers before the baby…then it’s just gonna make it harder to get together…ya know? I have tons of mommy friends that I never see…babies…sheesh, who needs ’em. My mom just says I’m jealous. Ha! Anyways, we WILL get together. And EAT! Are you have a baby shower? I know it’s early….but it’s a very important thing to plan :)

  4. So another week of waiting?? I bet you just love that! Considering you’re not a patient person anyway, and then add on pregnancy hormones and…maybe we should wait until after you find out to see each other again. Just a thought. haha.

Speak Your Mind