I saw this awesome Photo tag on another blog and decided to do it. If you so feel inclined as well, please do so!
1. A picture of you in your bedroom.
My bedroom when I was a teenager...I'm not in the picture obviously, but it's the only one I have. Pretty funny-looking...although then I thought I decorated pretty well. I even cut out my name from pieces of wood and painted them. (a DIY-er even then) Everything matched! That's Joshie in his diaper.
2. A picture with someone you don’t actually like.
This Jack Sparrow guy at the Walk of Fame in Hollywood was ANNOYING.
3. A picture of you on your birthday or favorite holiday.
24th birthday...surprise party!
4. The youngest photo of yourself you can find in digital format.
Ittle bitty Jessica!
6. A picture of yourself making a goofy face at the camera.
I have DOZens, nay, HUNDreds of pictures like this of me and Joanna.
7. A picture you might have edited to make yourself look more attractive.
Who doesn't do that?
8. A picture of you truly being yourself.
Making a fool out of myself in public? Check. Now that's the real me.
10. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous!
Another example of Joanna and I...at Chuck E. Cheese...it was late...no excuse.
11. A picture showing off a new hair cut/color.
I hated this hair color! TOo dark. Dang Supercuts.
12. A picture of a time in your life that is over but you wish it wasn’t.
This is a scrapbook page from a time when I scrapbooked all the time, and was super inspired! I wish I had that motivation and time and mojo to keep that up.
13. A picture of a time in your life that is over and you’re thankful that it is.
Braces! UGH. Six years. SIX YEARS! Need I say more?
14. A picture of when you were anything but happy.
This was taken at Disneyland a week after I had my miscarriage. I put on a happy face but was crumbling inside.
15. A picture that you had no idea was being taken.
Yes, I played the violin. I even went on a trip with our group and my whole family to England when I was a senior in high school. This is at one of our little concerts, pre-trip.
16. A picture of when you were a different person to how you are now.
Of course I'm different now...6 years is a long time.
17. A picture with someone you love.
18. A picture of how you want the world to see you.
Cheerful and surrounded by flowers. (and at Disneyland?)
19. A picture that describes how you want everyday to be.
Just hanging out on the porch after dinner with my family.
20. A picture of a time when everything was changing.
My body, my hormones, my life...little did I know how much!
21. A picture that makes your heart hurt.
That's Jarom leaving on his mission. When he left I was living in Utah and I cried most of that day. I missed you bro!
22. A picture that makes your heart smile.
This is from our England violin trip, we played at this cute little school, and afterwards all the kids wanted our autographs on our pamplet...we all felt like rock stars! I'm wearing one of their sweatshirts, I loved their cherry logo and persuaded the principal to give me one...it was a kid's size but I squeezed into it...hehe.
23. A picture from one of the best days/nights of your life
Of course! My wedding day was soo much fun. We had a blast at the reception, I still get people telling me how much they enjoyed the dancing, etc. I will always remember that day!